Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amanda Enchanted

Woah.
Thats the only thing that can possibly sum up these last 2 days. So im gonna start with yesterday... So i woke up around 9am. I had 2 interview lined up :) One was at Fallon Health Clinic, and the other at Community Health Connections (CHC) at a local hospital. I went to the first one and it didnt go so well :( Buttttttt..... however, the interview with CHC went extremely well and I really think I have to job in the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This job is more amazing than I could have originally imagined. I think I will vomit if I dont get it. But the administrator gave me the job description, the benefits, and she disscussed the compensation and said it would go up because I have experience in the field, and i have the educational backround to acctually know what im talking about and what im doing. lol So keep your fingers crossed guys!!!! The benefits are amazing anddddddd I couldnt have created a more perfect job if I tried.


Yesterday, after the interview, I got home and started reading this book called "Fallen" by Lauren Kate. WEIRD. but soooo good. Its about a fallen angel. I dont know too much about it but it is so interesting and all my friends who have read it say its amazing. I went over my friend Katies house last night to watch a pirated copy of New Moon and 500 Days Of Summer and she said, in regards to this book, " I guess fallen angels are the new vampires..." As for myself, I will forever remain loyal to the vampires/werewolfs. Did I mention I was completley in love with Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn? Ive read them all twice, and after I read the new books i got for Christmas, i will be making the third round of reading them. I know some may say thats crazy, but they captivate me. They completely consume me and take me to a world i desperatly wish I could be a part of. But then again, the Harry Potter series did that to me too before the Twilight saga came out.. Did I mention I was a total NERD?


But if you have been reading then i think you probably came to that conclusion on your own. Now, because I mentioned this, i have to throw in a picture.... Im listening to "Meet me on the equinox" by death cab for cutie. Succcccccchhhh a good song. I blasted this in my car today when I went to pick up Chuck from school. Courtney, or Chuck, is what i call her, she is my best friend on this entire planet. She is acctually my cousin. We never used to like eachother when we were younger.... and i never really saw her except for christmas and things like that.. But then i moved closer to her and all of a sudden, BAM! Something hit us on the head and that was the beginning of one of the best parts of my life. Shes amazing in every single way. I love her and the bond we share is more like that of a sister.






This is "Chuck"..... Cute, aint she? lol If she knew I was putting a picture of her on here, she would probably start attacking me. Too bad she doesnt know about this little blog of mine!!! :P hahahahaha.


So your probably thinking "if this is a blog about her weight loss, then why is she filling it with a bunch of unimportant nonsense??" Well, weight loss is a huge part of your life. And to fully understand my troubles with weight loss, your gonna have to know some of my life and what contributes to those difficulties. Besides, as much as its a blog about weight loss, its equally about the life of amanda kimberly ocoin. I need something productive to do with all my creative intake and blogging is so much fun and its something that i really enjoy. I love most areas of my life, and i believe that to fully understand a person, you need to take a walk in thier shoes for a day. And since you cant do that, im filling you in on some things that go on that make me smile :)
So i probably should have introduced this blog as " amandas journey to weight loss AND about her crazy chaotic life and the many random thoughts and ideas that pop into her head" ......There, that sounds so much better I think :)
So, getting to the weight loss part of it, lol Ive been making smart(er) choices and im still in a trial-and-error stage. So, im working out all the kinks so that when it comes time to go, i can set off like a rickety rocket :P Now that i have a job, i plan to return to Global Fitness (i reccomend it to anyone) because i love love loved it there! They have AWESOME classes like kickboxing and "Group Groove" which is a dance/exercise class that doesnt feel like a workout, because its so much fun!!! So once i get a paycheck established, then i will charge into that like a bull looking at a red flag. Other than that i have been experimenting with new and different foods and i have a meeting with my pastors wife because we are starting the weight watchers plan together. Anyone ever been on it? Does it work? Ive heard so many things about it and im exstatic to be -finally - joining :) This "loosing weight" buisness will solve so many of my problems.. physically and emotionally... and thats exactly why im doing it.
When i think of that number, I get completely disgusted with myself. But when I look into the mirror, i dont see "severly obese disgusting fat girl" , all i see is Amanda. Also known as Mander, Mandy, Manda, slutfacedhoebag, lol only the cool people get to call me that, though. I think that might contribute to my problems, the fact that i dont think im a disgusting person. Yes, i hate the weight, the fat, the lack of confidence, but i love who i am as a person. Sometimes i feel like ( and i know this is ridiculous) that if i loose the weight, i will loose myself as well, my personality i mean. I should have faith that if i loose the weight it could only benefit me. I dont know... sometimes im so complicated even i cant figure it out....


Well, Im off to bed. Orientation is tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck!!!
Sincerely, Mandy
xoxoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment